Permcalc arrives in v1.10 which is a file/dir permissions calculator for unix based file systems and facilitates the calculation code for the command line utility chmod. The corresponding codes when applied by a box administrator can grant and/or restrict access to system file resources.
It can be used to make codes using the interface checkboxes. Alternatively the code may be overwritten and the checkboxes will thereby correspond to the code provided should a permission lookup be required as opposed to a creation.
2020.08.18 - NPro Power Tools v1.10
- Changed the progress bar styling in the modules: filehash, imagemod
- Imagemod add file(s), add directory and clear interface buttons are now disabled whilst the image list is populated
- Added common length conversions to unit module (mm, dm, cm, inch, meter, yard, metre, mile)
- Added drag-n-drop to hexedit module
- Added input check to hexedit where as if a file already open is reopened, it will now switch the tab to the existing file opened
- Added "add-line-numbers" script into textaid module for easily numbering lists
- Added clipman properties into configuration so preferences will be saved and reused
- Added new permcalc module to assist permission settings for unix/linux box administrators
- Added permcalc preferences into configuration