Extensive work done to the shutdown module which now includes multiple shutdown event triggers. We also added a batch processor for scripts compatible with the terminal and command line invokes now possible before the actual unattended shutdown takes place.
The shutdown module will wait for all commands placed in the batch processor to finish processing before the shutdown is invoked. Included are some bug fixes, one in sigma for negative inputs given to the ranged number generation function and the second - a rare memory management bug for handling multiple modules.
2020.08.16 - NPro Power Tools v1.9
- Added byte conversion preferences into configuration for units module
- Adjusted the order of the filehash submenu actions to now be alphabetical
- Renamed hexedit module window title to "Hexedit" from "Hex Editor"
- Overflow dialog warning issued in hexedit for hex-to-dec conversions exceeding 64-bit outputs
- Added file checking feature to shutdown module - if files no longer exist, a shutdown event can be triggered
- Added shell execution batch commands to shutdown module, these executed before shutdown event is executed once triggered
- Extensive user interface work done to shutdown module for the new features
- Added shutdown module preferences and batch command list to configuration
- Fix for sigma not accepting negative integer boundary inputs in the integer generation function
- Added drag-n-drop functionality into imagemod and further user behavioural error checking into input functions
- Fix for a rare crash occuring in main thread polling event for module memory management
- Imagemod window properties and setting preferences added to configuration; + implemented resizing events for interface
- Confirmation dialog added to imagemods clear image list function